WM WM342, WM395, WM388, WM432, WM433, WM435, WM444: Blade, Luke Cage, Tigra, Steph Curry and Other Characters Minifigs Preview

And there goes WM's confusing numbering again..



WM342 - Punisher Batman
WM395 - Wonder Woman Star Sapphire
WM388 - Batman (Hellsuit)
WM432 - Luke Cage
WM433 - Tigra
WM435 - Blade
WM435 - Steph Curry

Thanks to Benjamin for knowing the name of that good looking Batman suit!

Curry seems out of place, but I'm sure NBA fans might be interested. 
The Punisher Batman was seen from POGO already, but it left a lot ot be desired as seen in this review.
 I also made a MOC Blade some weeks ago, but this WM one looks better, at least in my opinion.

I loved recently released WM figs, although right now I'm not too confident on them.. The pictures don't seem to show good figs... I'm hoping that I'm wrong though, but we'll find out for sure once I get them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills then review them for you guys!

Thanks to Colossal Kid for the heads up too!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. WM 388 looks like Hobby Brick's Hell Armor Batman.


    I saw a new KF figure on Aliexpress. It's KF989 Android 20/Dr. Gero from Dragon Ball Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also saw that KF989 but I was waiting for other Kopf figs so that it's just one post with that.. If nothing comes up within today or tomorrow, i'll make one whole post for Dr. Gero haha Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Why even bother making mocs.... Lol I just made a blade moc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah man, my MOCs too are getting "replaced" by these real ones haha but we should still enjoy those times when we think of parts combinations and all that, hehe!

      Delete
    2. I've developed the same attitude lately. Although sometimes I think my MOCs are better (like in the case of some of the Agents of SHIELD or my Blade), but in some cases I use my MOCs to mod the actual figures anyway. Come to think of it, I reckon at least a third of all 750+ bootLego figures I have are now modded to make them more accurate, even if it's just little things like swapping brown/tan Wolverine's legs with Catman's to give Wolverine the boots, or swapping out a hair piece etc.

      Delete
  3. WM435 is twice, but WM444 is not listed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tigra and Blade. Woot!
    I'm hoping Tigra there means we're one step closer to a Cheetah minifigure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice try on WM395 - Wonder Woman Star Sapphire. They didn't get the mask right which is the most important part for me plus the arm prints. WM435 - Steph Curry, looks like more Klay Thompson to me. Which Luke Cage is better? This one or the last one, hope to read your reviews before I buy them. - Jpoks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best to show you guys real pictures, and comparisons if possible, asap! But right now, it depends on when I'll get them.. :(

      Delete
  6. On closer inspection, the only small quibble I see with Tigra is the tail piece kinda interrupts to continuity between the torso and leg printing. Not a huge deal, but there it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment