Lepin 07091-07093: 2018 DC Sets (Superman & Krypto Team-Up, Lex Luthor Mech Takedown, and Speed Force Freeze Pursuit) Preview

It was only a matter of time..


Lepin 07091 - Superman & Krypto Team-Up

Lepin 07092 - Lex Luthor Mech Takedown

Lepin 07093 - Speed Force Freeze Pursuit

I am 10000% sure that the original ones will be better, so get them instead if you want the best quality. It's also good to support them since they are the ones who made these brick toys more popular and basically lead the whole industry. 

Also, as usual, don't expect Lepin to have all the parts accurately as sometimes they use old molds when new ones should be the ones included. Also expect some changes from these boxes, though that's not 100% sure yet. 

There's also a chance that these guys won't get made, but it's a sign that Lepin has showed interest.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Y'know, I've been waiting for a Cheetah, but that one's rather... lackluster. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *does some googling*
      Huh. Guess its on par with TLGs official figure.
      I would have expected at least some arm prints....
      I'm just sorta surprised considering the detail they put into the tiger-lady minifigure from the Halloween/monster minifigure series not too long ago.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. TLG seems to be getting lazy with some minifigs.. I saw a video review of TLBM's Hawk Girl and she looks horrible.. That and a couple of other cases, like Cheetah..

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping that version of Luthor and Cheetah will be released as solo figures outside of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. krypto and blast pieces, are new molds from TLG, Luthor mech is a solid design as per jangbricks review, i will try to look for chopped lego sets. Lepin figs pass - ritche H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we're still not sure if the pictures will be exactly like the contents of the box since these aren't really "real" pictures yet.. So I wouldn't get my hopes up.. yet. :D

      Delete
  4. I’m hoping for the 2018 Green Arrow and Hawkgirl first appearance figs from the LBM JL Party set to be released separately. Not that I collect DC, but they’d go well with a “first appearance costume” Justice League set I’m putting together for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree. I'm not a DC guy but it's great to have the "essentials" haha

      Delete

Post a Comment