KORUIT XP001-XP004: Update on Koruit's Minifigs (in general)

Just an update on this set they previewed before.

Just a real life picture of the fig/s. Looking good.

What I'm more excited about are these arms.. They didn't stop at dual molding... they went for more and I love it. I just hope the grip is good too. 
Countless MOC possibilities from this. I hope we see more designs that will use this style or mold. 

I'm hoping to get them soon from AngeloMarcus Greenhills for review. These guys, and this brand in general, is one of the things I'm most excited about this year. Let's hope to see more!

PICTURES ARE NOT MINE. 
Someone commented them on my Facebook page.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. If the other brands won't be able to produce dual molded arms, I hope they just go this route.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In principle this way is actually better for MOCing, as it allows to combine different colours.

      So far only Sembo/SY has used dual-part arms. Does this mean KORUIT is related to Sembo?

      Best, Oederland

      Delete
    2. Some are saying that Koruit is using SY as the manufacturer, just like how Kopf uses some of DLP's figs as their own. I still can't confirm this though + I haven't seen dual molding that's like this from SY yet..

      Delete
  2. Is the armor a single piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say yet right now.. :( I'll review them as soon as I get them! :D

      Delete
  3. Soon as I saw it listed I ordered one. Hope they come soon but aliexpress takes 1-2 months for my part of Canada. Suppose I should pay for epacket. But I'm cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment