Kopf KF389-KF392: Goku, Goku Black, Vegeto, and Broly from Dragon Ball Minifigs Review

From this bigger set.
Check out the first four reviewed here!


They all came with the same Dragon Balls unfortunately.


They all came with grey backpack-ish pieces too. You get the L-shaped piece that can attach to the neck and has one stud from these guys!

Additionally, Vegeto and Goku Black have short swords.

One issue I have with these guys are the L-shaped pieces aren't as smooth as you'd prefer. See those nub marks on them?


The short swords.

KF392 - Broly and KF389 - Goku (SSJ2 ?). Both are well-made in my opinion. The print and plastic quality are superb! I don't like the faces much, but it's really more of a preference thing. 


Side prints. I welcome these! No side leg prints though..

A look at the back. 

Broly has an alternate face; the only one who has one in these 4.

KF391 - Goku Black and KF390 - Vegeto. I don't like how not all the faces are consistent with each other, but again it's up to preference. Other than that, print and plastic quality are great just like the tw above!

The shoulder prints are "slapped on" but at least on the sides they look good.


The back design. Very simple.


No alternate faces as mentioned.

So here's a closer look at their faces without the hair piece. I'm just not a fan of it, but I'm sure lots of you are. I also understand though that it might be hard to replicated the classic Dragon ball look on minifig scale. I do prefer them over Bandai(?)'s similar minifigs though.

Kopf also has a couple of Dragon Ball stuff coming out soon! As soon as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them in stock, I'll review them! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Theyre all distinct characters so I like them having separate faces, but thanks for putting all this out there this site is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment