Big Elephant JX1106: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) Minifigs with More Accuracy than Other Brands Preview

Officially licensed or no?





So I do see some "real" PUBG stuff like 05's head with the goggles. The energy drink and first aid kid in 03 also seem to be acccurate. 06's tan helmet also looks like PUBG's helmet level 2.

The guns are wrong though for the most part, but that's probably because of mold issues. Still, the classic guns would've been enough. Also, weird that there's no frying pan since it's such an iconic weapon in the game.

Still, the fact that Big Elephant is using the name of the game as the name of this set is very interesting. I wonder if PUBG allowed them or made a deal with them or it's just some Chinese company being cocky and using the name.

Check out the other PUBG-related/PUBG-inspired posts I have here.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Download PUBG Mobile IOS Update 0.4.0 from the link Below:
    pubg mobile ios download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    pubgxcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    pubgxcase

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment